Get your MBA at the Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena, Spain – part of the International Excellence Campus
The International MBA at UPCT is a Master Degree that helps students to acquire the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to engage in managerial tasks of an organization in an efficient and competitive way. The student will learn to adapt in small or large companies, corporates or government institutions. The MBA includes courses on Management, Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Marketing, Statistics, Law, Business Economics, and so on.
The MBA degree is available with an “optional” industry placement. In this case, UPCT will provide students the necessary institutional coverage for developing placement, being responsible of finding and selecting the company. Completing an internship is an optional extension of the MBA degree, but not necessary for getting the Academic MBA title.
7 reasons to get your MBA from UPCT
- High quality lectures – UPCT is part of the IEC
- Facilities equipped with the latest technology
- Business teaching tradition since 1922
- Time for internships during your studies
- Affordable MBA – both tuition and living costs
- No IELTS or TOEFL necessary
- Amazing location at the Mediterranean sea
Facts and figures about the programme
- Standard period of study: 2 years – 2nd year optional internship
- Start: Rolling intake (6x per year)
- Intakes: January, March, May, September, October, November
- Degree title: International Master of Business Administration (iMBA)
- Tuition: 9,500 € 1st year, 2,500 € 2nd year – partial scholarship available
- Language: 100% English – Spanish courses available
Find out more by filling in the form
I came to the UPCT to study International Business. Since I arrived, I’ve made alot of friends to travel with! From Cartagena you can easily reach many other Spanish cities like Granada, Seville, Cordoba, Madrid or Valencia.