MSc in Civil Engineering
Study Civil Engineering at the Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena, Spain – part of the International Excellence Campus
The degree in Civil Engineering has been designed to train graduates in the exercise of the profession associated with the current studies of Technical Engineering of Public Works in the specialties of Civil Constructions and Hydrology. The degree develops the competences linked to these two professional profiles.
On one hand, this degree enables the student to carry out activities in the field of construction and public works, such as transport infrastructures (roads, railways and airports), bridges, tunnels, underground works, building structures, dams, reservoirs and maritime-coastal constructions. On the other hand the student will also gain knowledge related to management in such professions.
7 reasons to study civil engineering at UPCT
- High quality lectures – UPCT is part of the IEC
- Facilities equipped with the latest technology
- Civil engineering is the field with the highest index of employability
- Time for internships during your studies
- Affordable Master programme – both tuition and living costs
- No IELTS or TOEFL necessary
- Amazing location at the Mediterranean sea
Facts and figures about the programme
- Standard period of study: 2 years
- Application deadlines: April, July, September (EU only)
- Start dates: September
- Degree title: MSc in Civil Engineering
- Tuition fees: 4,145 € per year
- Tuition language: English, with 30% in Spanish
Find out more by filling in the form
I am a big fan of Fernando Alonso’s and because of that I started to love the Spanish language and thought I must definitely go to Spain. Cartagena is an interesting city with an excellent technical University. that offers high quality education.