MSc in Water Engineering
Study Water Engineering at the Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena, Spain – part of the International Excellence Campus
The main objective of this programme is to satisfy the increasing need of graduates specialised in particular aspects of soil science and engineering, which are closely related to one another: hydric resources global management, rational and environmental management of the plentiful natural geomining resources, and the rational development of infrastructure linked to soil and the management of the above-mentioned resources.
The main goals consist in endowing students with an adequate and balanced development of their academic competence so that, when accomplishing their qualification, students could put all the acquired knowledge into practice.
7 reasons to study water engineering at UPCT
- High quality lectures – UPCT is part of the IEC
- Facilities equipped with the latest technology
- Water engineering offers a wide range of career opportunities
- Time for internships during your studies
- Affordable Master programme – both tuition and living costs
- No IELTS or TOEFL necessary
- Amazing location at the Mediterranean sea
Facts and figures about the programme
- Standard period of study: 1 year
- Application deadlines: April, July, September (EU only)
- Start dates: September
- Degree title: MSc in Water Engineering
- Tuition fees: 4,215 € per year
- Tuition language: English
Find out more by filling in the form
I am a big fan of Fernando Alonso’s and because of that I started to love the Spanish language and thought I must definitely go to Spain. Cartagena is an interesting city with an excellent technical University. that offers high quality education.